Monday, September 27, 2010

'Bishop' Eddie long: I'm 'David'; my young Prosecutor, 'Goliath'

Type = 'html' >
The famous pastor of a megachurch Georgia said Sunday, lead fighting allegations that he lured young men in sexual relations, stressed, that he would be, back to the Church of next week.

Addressing a new birth missionary Baptist Church sanctuary with thousands packed, Bishop Eddie long neither discussed details actions, against him still circuit denied the allegations. But he moved thunderous applause, when he addressed his flock publicly for the first time since the first complaint was lodged several days ago.

  "There were accusations and attacks on me."I never in my life as a perfect man dargestellt.Aber I'm not the man who shows on television.That's not me.This is not me, "he told him as applause interrupted."

Four young men have filed lawsuits to live in the last week - three, in Georgia and Charlotte, n.c., a long's satellite churches it teilnahmen.Zwei claim were members of the Church of LongFellows Youth Academy, a program, the teens on sexual and financial discipline when taught long gave them gifts and took on travel to seduce you.Full story here via edge!

0 comments: